Friday, March 04, 2011

Top 10 Posts of the Past Week

I was looking through stats in both Feedburner and Google Analytics, and they return different results for the same time period. I’m no expert on blogging, nor am I especially proficient at interpreting these numbers, so I’ll throw down a both lists for you to check out.

Ranking Feedburner Google Analytics
1 Lessons from the DC Metro (video)
Top Technique: Brachial Stun
2 Explosiveness Rules!
Is Boxing Viable for Self-Defense?
3 The Biggest News of 2011 (so far)
Lessons from the DC Metro (video)
4 Competitive Distortion in Martial Arts Competition
Boxing Punch Numbering System
5 Should MMA Be Banned?
The Biggest News of 2011 (so far)
6 Hoost vs. CroCop = Outstanding!
Boxing for Self-Defense and MMA
7 Is an attack imminent? Get a clue!
Should MMA Be Banned?
8 Are martial arts good for your joints?
Explosiveness Rules!
9 Solo training–key to progress
Are martial arts good for your joints?
10 This is amazing
Is an attack imminent? Get a clue!

Does this make any sense? I guess I’ll have to actually review what each system uses for compiling their stats. Anyway, any surprises here? I notice that Google Analytics is including some very old posts. Interesting. I think it may be due to inclusion of more search engine results. There seems to a lot of interest in the Brachial Stun as a technique, and we rank very high in searches for boxing content. Interesting.

If you have a clue about this and want to send me a good link for the lay martial artist on how to read this, I would appreciate it!

No comments: