- I’m actually going to be performing a memorial service this weekend. It’s at the request of my mother, and for my grandmother’s service. Am I a pastor? Not even close. It’s Sunday, right after lunch.
- I can relate to this Stormbringer: RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER
- Ohio Cop Saves Infant's Life - POLICE Magazine
- I want this! Did you know I have a flashlight fetish?
The last flashlight you'll ever buy
Unless you’re planning on patrolling the streets with your great grandchildren at your side, the Light For Life PC3.300 from 5.11 Tactical may be the last flashlight you ever buy
- Really nice post by Colin Wee: Allowing Rank to Simplify Our World
- Cool little post about Anderson Silva
- Another tragic off-duty death. Call it in an move to safety.
- Officials: Soldier kills deputy, then self in Ga.
- Yoga and Stretching Help Relieve Back Pain
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Weekend happenings and interesting links
Author Nathan at TDA Training at 10/29/2011 11:09:00 AM