Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Highly Recommend you read Traditional Taekwondo Techniques

Traditional Taekwondo Techniques blog

I don’t blog nearly as much as I once did, but whenever I have a chance to check out some online martial arts material, one of the first places I go is this site. Whether you are a TKD stylist, or not, I’d recommend checking out Traditional Taekwondo Techniques, expertly written by Mr. Colin Wee.

Mr. Wee is not only a good friend in the martial arts to, and has been for about four or so years, but covers technique breakdown of what he calls traditional Taekwondo, and interweaves techniques and material from his many years of training with an open mind.

Some of my favorite posts are:

Roundhouse Kick: Muay Thai v Taekwondo
Calibrating the Taekwondo Side Kick
Most of his drills category.

There are many others I can’t recall at the moment, but I’d encourage you to check it out. You WILL learn something.

Traditional Taekwondo Techniques is also on Facebook here.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: