Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My ideal weight adventure - smooth sailing turned rough!

When I weighed myself on 17 September, 2005, I was 230 pounds-I realized I needed to do something about it.

I started my program seriously on October 10 (at 226.6 pounds), and by 17 November, I was down to 213.8 pounds. A loss of 12.8 pounds in 38 days, a loss of a pound every 3 days. I showed that I can do this - I've never tried to lose weight before. I was exercising about 20 minutes a day, minimum, plus limiting myself to about 1800 calories. I was also doing martial arts for 45 minutes twice a week, then 90 minutes on Saturdays, so that's why it was working-I was disciplined.
 
Since getting off-track over the holidays, and gaining weight back, up to 222.4 pounds today, I have rededicated myself to this, and will resume posting every week so I accountable in my progress.
 
Next goal: 221.5 by Sunday, 5 February. Wish me luck on my journey!

No comments: