Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Recommended Reading: BlueSheepdog.com

imageIn the last few years, I've found out that a great many law enforcement officers read TDA Training, and think BlueSheepdog.com is one of the best sites for good info to share with them. The creator of the site has dedicated his time and effort to making his site a great resource for useful information for all law enforcement, including:

This site seems to be growing and I read it every time a post comes into my reader. If you’re in law enforcement, I think you’ll enjoy and benefit from BlueSheepdog.com.

Please check out the other Recommended Reading sites and let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations.


Like this post? Subscribe to our feed or by email and you won’t miss a thing.

Please interact with us at our TDA Training Facebook page!

All original material is copyright of their respective authors.
All rights reserved. Permission must be obtained before use. Copyright 2011

No comments: