Sunday, March 13, 2011

FMA: Pekiti Tirsia Sunday (video)

Filipino Martial Arts: Pekiti Tirsia

Is there something to learn here? A look at traditional Filipino martial art Pekiti Tirsia,

Hat tip to my friend and martial arts mentor Apolo Ladra.

____

Like this post? Subscribe to our feed or by email and you won’t miss a thing.

Please interact with us at our TDA Training Facebook page!

All original material is copyright of their respective authors.
All rights reserved. Permission must be obtained before use. Copyright 2011

2 comments:

SenseiMattKlein said...

"Calling on the dead to give you a pasting". Not sure I believe that, but love the simplicity of their style, and the fact that the weapons and empty hand techniques are interchangeable.

Nathan at TDA Training said...

I'm not a big fan of the mystical or esoteric, either, but the techniques are awesome. As a FMA practitioner (when I get a chance), I'd have to get more information to understand how this differs from what I know.