Monday, May 21, 2007

Back away from the ledges!

I know things have been slow here at TDA. I've been slammed with a bunch of work and travel, and had to choose between getting the infamous Convocation of Combat Arts Forum started with my fellow fighting blog friends, or posting. I chose the forum, 'cause it's been in the works for so long. Most of my free time has been invested in trying to fix up the house more so it'll sell and we can move to the Pittsburgh area. Lots of work, let me tell you!

Don't jump, however, we have a bunch of good posts in store:
  • I am reviewing "Termite, An Olympic dream that inspired the world," a book whose subject I recently met.
  • I also received an interesting package on women's self-defense from Paladin to review, done by one of the most interesting people in the martial arts world, Melissa Soalt. I'm going to try to finish that by next week, in conjuction with an interview.
  • I have a good number of new instructional material from MCMAP, the Marine Corps Martial Arts Program for you. You'll love it!
  • I've got one ready to go on the continuum of force. I just need to put some finishing touches.
  • Another book is on the way, and it sounds really interesting. Details to come...
So I haven't been slacking as much as you've probably thought!

No comments: