Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Attacking with the knee and other thoughts

  • I just thought about what you guys said on Saturday about my being agressive with the knee, rather than just using it as a counter. I'm going to create a post on that - this is a reminder to myself.
  • Sam, you're looking pretty good, as of Saturday. Sparring-wise, improvement can be attributed to footwork. If you fix up your jab to be fierce, it'll make you 100% better (with the footwork).
  • Sam, with regard to the doctored picture of you kicking the paddle over head level, you don't have to worry, I won't tell Lisa. Good thing she never reads this blog! :-)
  • Mike, I wanted to let you know, that you've earned our respect over this past year and a half, or so (I'm speaking for Mr. Sam and myself). Keep it up, you're getting good!
  • Look for some tactical lessons to be distributed to you guys in the next couple of days - I've been inspired and want to write them up while I have the motivation!

Later...

No comments: