Just a few things I thought you’d enjoy. Enjoy your weekend, and TGIF!
- Striking Thoughts’ post, James T. Kirk: The Master of Whooping Ass! has to be #1. I was gonna do a post on Kirk’s fighting moves, but, you snooze, you lose, right? Enjoy!
- Sensei Klein has a good post on How to Help Children Overcome the Fear of Their First Martial Arts Class
- Someone has no sense of humor in France
- Six teens arrested for 'Knockout Game'
Six teenagers, five boys and one girl, were arrested Friday afternoon for allegedly attacking a 51-year-old man a week ago. A follow-up to my post The Knockout Game and How We Should Respond
- This is just AWESOME!
- Wow! Faster, Meaner Apaches Allow Pilots to Control Drones in Battle – amazing!
- Cool post on The Amateur MMA Scene from The MMA Zone
- Another Hero! “An Ellsworth (Maine) Police officer likely saved a man's life early Sunday, when he pulled him from a burning vehicle after bystanders were unable to open the car's door.”
Technorati Tags: Star Trek,James T. Kirk,Knockout Game,Jihad,Police,Law Enforcement,Apache,Army,MMA,Hero____
Like this post? Subscribe to our feed or by email and you won’t miss a thing.
Please interact with us at our TDA Training Facebook page!
All original material is copyright of their respective authors.
All rights reserved. Permission must be obtained before use. Copyright 2011