Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Awash in self-misery with no towel!

Whining to commence in 3, 2, 1...

I am lying in a state between consciousness and incoherence and dozing. I thought it was allergies, but the temperature, yellow stuff, and pounding headache have convinced me that I am now on my deathbed. No amount of sympathy will help, unless Jessica Alba, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Connelly, Scarlett Johansson, and Diane Lane are involved or just my wife is really nice to me. Uuuuugh. I can't believe I can't even produce a good post today. Mmmmmmm. Ok, it's not that different from other days, but it's still more whiny. Sorry. :'(
--

Nathan Teodoro

TDA Training – the WHINIEST martial arts training articles and information!

UPDATE: I MUST be delerious! See I can't even sppel! Hi Honey!

 

No comments: