Thursday, December 13, 2007

Carnival of Martial Arts edition #4 - submissions closed

The Carnival submissions have now been received. Please check back tomorrow for the results!

Carnival of Martial ArtsTDA Training is the proud host of Carnival of Martial Arts edition #4! How did this happen? Argonautica claims that we "graciously agreed," but all I remember is us heading into the pub together, him buying me a brew, then I woke up and was hosting!! [I think Dojo Rat was involved, but have no proof!]

Anyhow, this is a call to all the excellent martial arts bloggers out there: submit your good stuff now, and be featured in the Carnival!

CLICK HERE to submit a post!
submission deadline: December 15
carnival posting: December 17

I encourage all of you to participate, and submit current, new, or oldies, but goodies by 12/15. You can also check out previous editions at Argonautica's Carnival page.

8 comments:

Patrick Parker said...

Great! I'm glad you volunteered - uh, ahem, got volunteered. The blog carnival is a great thing but I haven't had time to get around to getting volunteered.

I've submitted mine...

Unknown said...

Got it. Thanks, Pat. I look forward to reading it.

Patrick Parker said...

Nathan, you've done it again! You've been promoted. Check it out...

http://mokurendojo.blogspot.com/2007/11/promote-three-keepin-it-going.html

Dojo Rat said...

AARRGGH...
Nathan: your Blog is the only one that won't let me go, no "back" button! I still have to close the window and start over!!!!!
D.R.

Patrick Parker said...

regarding beingtrapped on your page. I think it _si_ something related to that poll that you posted. When I load your page if i immediately hite the back arrow i can get out but if i wait for it to get good ana loaded (i.e the sidebar too) then I'm stuck at your page.

When you get stuck, if you look at your page history list on your back button (assuming IE browser) then there is an extra page (something about a poll) that redirects you back to your homepage whenever you hit the back arrow.

Lori what'shername, the jiujitsu sensei blog - her blog does this to me too...

Martial Development said...

Nathan, I've tagged you to participate in the 7 things writing project.

Unknown said...

Chris, I accept your challenge! Uh, what do I do now? Does it involve chugging something? Or something illegal? Oh, I see the link...

Unknown said...

Patrick, I appreciate the honored place at Mokuren, once again. I am humbled by your patronage!