Sunday, April 02, 2006

Very interesting - site traffic




Let me correct that. This may be interesting only to me, but I
signed up for a site meter yesterday, and this blog's traffic is pretty interesting. Check this out (click images to see full-size):


You can see that the average visits per day (admittedly only two days are tracked) is about nine - don't laugh, just getting started with this.









Predictions of site traffic


















The most interesting part, to me is where the readers are coming from...











New Zealand, Switzerland, Finland, Turkey????











Who cares? Obviously, I do. I would probably still be doing this, even if it were just for me and my training buddies, but I am interested in seeing what else I can do with this. If you're interested in giving me suggestions, please drop me a line by leaving a comment. Thanks- Nathan

No comments: