Monday, December 12, 2005

My ideal weight adventure, Weeks 7, 8, & 9

It's been tough! Breaking old habits can be hard, but I give myself credit for sticking with it through Thanksgiving and getting sick with pneumonia. I recently had my cholesterol checked, and it was higher than I'd like, but wasn't so bad that I needed medication. Does anyone else have a low HDL? It may be genetic, that's why I ask.
Here are the stats:

Week 7, 11/27: Actual Weight 217.6, Goal Weight 216.3. I was 1.3# overweight.

Week 8, 12/4: Actual Weight 217.0, Goal Weight 214.8. I was 2.2# overweight.

Week 9, 12/11: Actual Weight 215.4, Goal Weight 213.3. I was 2.1# overweight.

As you can see, I'm not really losing ground, and I'm starting to work out again since getting over being sick. Thanks for the support! If I don't report weekly, please send me a mean email to keep me on track. Thanks!

No comments: