Saturday, August 28, 2004

New Blog member Brian Furlano!

Please welcome Brian Furlano to our Blog. Brian is probably my oldest friend. I think I've known him since about 1980, when we met through my brother in Columbia, Maryland. We didn't like each other at much, and even fought a little, but eventually became great friends.

Brian was my original sparring partner in kick-boxing and boxing since the 80s, and has continued his training ever since. He used to work in security and has used his skills on more than one occasion to successfully defend himself, detain a subject, or just kick butt!

Brian is now married, and living in Florida and is planning adoption of a little girl, I think.

I'll give Brian a little more of a hard time in later postings!

Good to have you aboard, Brian!- Nathan

No comments: